Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Summer Saute

Tonight's meal is a fast, family favorite - compliments of eMeals.com.  I'm not necessarily endorsing the eMeals program (though Dave Ramsey does!), but it's been a great thing for our family.  Our menu changes weekly and the site even prepares the grocery list!  There's only one meal that we actually could not stomach - threw it in the trash even - but most importantly, we are cooking more at home and saving a LOT of money.  (Let's just say that a week's worth of dinners can be prepared for the same amount CME and I spent for one meal out for date night!)




Summer Saute:  kielbasa, zucchini, onions, tomatoes, garlic salt, oregano and pepper...sauteed and served over rice.  Yum!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I also can say this works as a family camping food. Mmmm. Too bad I am at work, it's making my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete